- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Steckman provides comprehensive eyecare for all ages--from routine eye exams and corrective lenses to diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease. Dr. Steckman can diagnose and treat conditions such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Low Vision, and common eye conditions such as Dry Eye, as well as the eye health complications that come with chronic disease such as Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams to check for changes in your vision or eye health
- Vision testing
- Eye Health
- Eye Function testing
- Pediatric eye exams
- InfantSEE program participant- providing vision exams to infants under 12 months at no charge
- RTA Retinal Exam and Vision Field Analyzer
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting for both soft and hard contact lenses.
- Hard to Fit Contacts
- CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy) Fittings. CRT lenses correct your vision at night, so you have a hassle free day without contacts or glasses.
- Co-Managing services. Dr Steckman works along side many other Optometrists and Opthalmologists to manage your needs. This includes pre and post op appointments for Eye Surgeries such as Cataract and Lasik. We also work with Doctors that specialize in other areas such as Vision Therapy.
- Specialized vision needs such as Computer Vision, Sports Vision, and Sunglasses
- Emergency Appointments. If you experience sudden changes in your vision, injuries to your eye/head or an eye infection, contact our office right away. We will work you in ASAP! Dr. Steckman is also available in emergency only cases after hours and weekends.